IEC ED Niel Dawson Update
See Previous ED Updates from March 20th – May 22nd
–Apprenticeship Classes will continue online until the end of the school year.
– Atlanta 1st year classes deadline, June 19th/ Georgia 1st year classes deadline, July 10th
-Mid May “soft” re-opening to help tutor apprentices in math and test prep.
-Virtual Labs rolled out every week for online apprentices.
-Online CEU’s are available. June 9th Onsite Classes Resume
-IEC Georgia Town Hall Meeting , June 4th @ Noon
-Wire-Off is June 3rd at the IEC Atlanta Training Center F0llow US Live on Facebook at 4:30pm
–IEC Job Fair June 12th. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
-2020 Graduation is scheduled Friday, July 10th as planned.
-American Red Cross Blood Drive, Rescheduled August 18th 3Pm – 7PM located onsite at 4500 Winters Chapel Rd.
IEC staff is still here to serve you 8:00am – 7:30pm, Monday – Thursday and 8am – 4:30 on Friday. Please call 770-242-9277.
Regulatory Updates to Executive Orders
May 28th Executive Order
COVID-19 Resources CV19 Dashboard
- 5 Things to know about spending your PPP money for maximum forgiveness
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Released
- How to Avoid Getting Flagged for Fraud When Applying for PPP Loan
- How to Access the Fed’s New Main Street Lending Program
- Top 3 Mistakes People Make When Filing for PPP Loans
- 2 Tests for Getting Your PPP Loan Forgiven
- Here’s Who to Contact Before Applying for a PPP Loan
- Paycheck Protection Program
- New $600 Billion Main Street Lending Program
- IEC can assist you both with basic marketing and uping your market game plan. Contact: Niel.Dawson@iecatlantaga.org
- 8 Ways CV19 is Changing Construction (The New Norm)
- Emotional Well Being During The CV19 Outbreak
- Latest IEC Resources on CV19
- CV19 Awareness Plan
- Pandemic Awareness Plan
- Verification for Travel to Worksite Entry
- Authorization for Temperature Check
- Back to Work Plan
- Office Re-Opening Plan, Townsend and Kilpatrick has an excellent checklist
- IEC National and the IEC Safety Committee have developed operational policy templates to address COVID-19
- Contact Federated Insurance for Estate Planning, email email@example.com
- Essential Worker Template
- Employers Responsible for Filing Unemployment Claims
- OSHA Increasing In-Person Inspection at all types of businesses
- Sample CV19 Exposure Prevention & Response Plan
- Key Takeaways from IEC Safety Panel Discussion on May 7th
- OSHA Considers Employers Good Faith Efforts When Enforcing Compliance during Pandemic
- OSHA’s New 19 Inspection Plan- What Employers Should Expect
- CDC Issues New Guidance for Critical Infrastructure Workers
- New Local Source For Masks & Hand Sanitizer! “Better Safe Now” Promo Code 4FAM
- Essential Critical Workers Dos and Don’ts
- Implementing Safety Practices for Exposure