Event & Class Schedule Updates
Apprenticeship applicants please expect a small delay in processing your application.
Apprenticeship Classes will continue to go on through our online delivery system. Apprentices will be required to login at their regularly scheduled time and instructors will provide instruction remotely through April 3rd. Instructions to apprentices have been sent. Spring break will occur April 6th – 10th with no classes. By April 8th, the Board of Directors will determine if we continue online or return to onsite classes.
CEU Courses on site are cancelled for now. Online CEU’s will become available the week of March 23rd.
Power Show on April 21st has been postponed – a new date will be published ASAP
American Red Cross Blood Drive, Friday, April 10th from 1pm – 6pm register online.
Office Hours will continue as usual, 8:00am – 4:30pm, however, some staff may be working remotely.
- Webinar- Construction Downturn Strategy-April 1st,2020 11:50AM
- Site-Specific Industrial Hygiene and Sanitation Training and Procedures
- Webinar-Practical Hygiene Safety for the Jobsite Regarding COVID-19 – Mar 26, 2020 11:50 AM
- Essential Worker Template
- How Will COVID-19 Impact The Electrical Industry