COVID-19 Vaccination Tracker
COVID Status Report
IEC ED Niel Dawson Update
–Apprenticeship Classes will be 50% in person and 50% online.
-Virtual Labs rolled out every week for online apprentices.
-Installer Program for New Workers. April 12th – 28th Register your new workers here.
-Virtual Career Fairs- 11am – 12:30p, Savannah- April 15th
-IEC staff is still here to serve you 8:00am – 7:30pm, Monday – Thursday and 8am – 4:30 on Friday. Please call 770-242-9277.
Regulatory Updates to Executive Orders
Global & US Economy Reopening Tracker
Broad COVID-19 Immunities Legislation Passed
GA House of Representatives Pass SB 315: Impacting lien rights and not subcontractors contractor rights to payment.
- New PPP Second Draw Eligibility
- Simpler PPP Forgiveness for Loans $50K or less
- Is Your PPP Loan Tax Exempt
- Notice to Entry to the Building
- COVID Assistance and Advice
–HR Attorney Chris Caiaccio – Shula Lowden@ HR Partners
- IEC can assist you both with basic marketing and uping your market game plan. Contact: Niel.Dawson@iecatlantaga.org
- 8 Ways CV19 is Changing Construction (The New Norm)
- Emotional Well Being During The CV19 Outbreak
- Latest IEC Resources on CV19
- Top NEC 2020 Code Changes
- COVID-19 and OSHA-Human Resources Update and Vaccine-Related Issues View Here IEC OSHA Presentation Oct 1-1