Record 122 Tee Off at IEC’s 2023 Fall Golf Tournament
By: Marie Thornton, IEC Atlanta/GA Communications and Marketing Coordinator
On Friday, October 27th, IEC hosted its Atlanta Fall Golf Tournament at Heritage Golf Links. This event had the highest turnout in the history of IEC Atlanta golf events with a total 122 golfers, four tournament sponsors and over 50 hole sponsors!
Participants started their morning with a full breakfast, teed off at 8:30am, and played aggressive rounds of golf. Heritage Golf Link’s 20-acre lake provided the perfect backdrop for a day of competition and networking!
After golfing, attendees had lunch and winners were awarded!
Congratulations are in order for the following;
- 1st Place- Corey Fritz, Stuart Sarratt, Nate O’Connor, and Kevin O’Connor with Tower Sales scoring 53.
- 2nd Place- Adam Akins, Kevin Baker, Mason Durocher, and Jason Faircloth with Southwire scoring 55.
- 3rd– Place- Michael Merryman, Chad Williams, Will Lemonds, and Michael McKeaige with Premier Electrical Staffing scoring 56.
- Longest Drive winner at Legacy hole #1, Daniel Rice of GL West.
- Closest to the Pin at Heritage hole #7, Chris Smith of DC Enclosures
- Brooks Challenger of Hubbell got a Hole-In-One!
As with any fantastic event, sponsors are a very important part of it. Thank you to our Tournament Sponsors, Legrand, Smart Lighting Solutions, SESCO Lighting and Caldwell Electrical Contractors. IEC appreciates your support! See full list of our golf sponsors here.