2020 Year In Review from Executive Director Niel Dawson
IEC Atlanta chapter swore in the 2021 Board of Directors at IEC’s annual Christmas Party on December 4th at Maggiano’s Little Italy at Cumberland. Previous Past President, Tom LeMay of Metropower was present to usher in the new board who are anxious to step into 2021 with a positive outlook.
IEC’s 2021 Board of Directors consists of the following;
- Steve Askea, President, Ask-Kay Electrical Contractors
- Darren Lodge, Vice-President, Excel Electrical Technologies
- Nick Young, Sec./ Treasurer, Putzel Electrical Contractors
- Chris Caiaccio, VP of Partners, Kilpatrick Townsend
- Bob Harmon, Past President, Harmon Electric
- Greg Holloway, EC Services, Inc.
- John Waldrop, Titan Electric of Georgia, LLC.
- Jerry Wartko, Capital City Electric
- Tom Young, Penco Electrical Contractors, Inc.
Thank you to outgoing board members Chad Brooks and Tom LeMay for serving IEC well in 2020.