Each year the IEC Atlanta Chapter hosts a wire-off contest during its Power Show and announces the winner as “Apprentice of the Year” during graduation. The Apprentice of the Year then goes off to compete at National Apprentice of the Year competition on behalf of our IEC chapter. This year’s winner is Christopher Sanning of Vinson- McDonald.
Christopher Sanning obtained the highest points during the wire-off and on his written exam and also wins a trip for 2 to the IEC National Convention in St. Louis with $500 in spending money thanks to IEC Platinum Partner Federated Insurance. Congratulations Christopher, we know you will make the Atlanta Chapter proud!
IEC also congratulates 2nd place competitor Daniel Garcia of Titan Electric Georgia, and 3rd place competitor Christopher Pace of Andrew Electric Company. If Christopher Sanning for any reason is unable to fulfill the tasks ahead, Daniel will be next in line to complete it.
Thank you to Milwaukee Tools for presenting the top the competitors with a drill set and tape measurers to the entire graduating class. IEC appreciates all the Apprentice of the Year Competitors that competed in the 2019 Apprentice of the Year competition. Additional competitors listed are;
• Crubozumo A. Bannah with Andrew Electric Company
• Shane Flournoy with Gene Lynn Electric
• Chase Todd Hawkins with Fusion Electric Services
• George High with Excel Electrical Technologies, Antonio Huit with LMI Systems
• Jason Morrison with Metropower
• Ramiro Pratts-Tavares with D &L Electric
• Oscar Reyes with Georgia Specialty Constructors
• James Vines with Phillips Electrical Technologies
• Nicholas Wright with Pat Murphy
• Dustin Wyatt with LeMay Electric
Now on to St. Louis with our IEC National competitor Christopher Sanning!