IEC ED Niel Dawson Update – June 12th
“In times of uncertainty, your habits can ground you. When you feel overwhelmed, practice 1 minute of mindfulness. When you feel restless, do a 1-minute workout. When the world seems uncontrollable, focus on what you can control.”
- You now have 24 weeks (or the end of the year) to use the proceeds of a PPP loan. This is a change from just 8 weeks!
- The amount that must be spent on payroll coast has been lowered from 75% to 60%.
- Provide a safe harbor from reductions in loan forgiveness based on reductions in full-time equivalent employees for borrowers that are unable to return to the same level of business…Read more
- Get a 2% Home Depot Rebate on all purchases on top of your current discount levels! All you need to do is sign-up and starting saving! Additionally, 1/2% of all purchases go back to our National Foundation that gives out grants to IEC Chapters! A win-win!
- HERTZ 25 Car rental discount! Use IEC’s CDP# 2197997 Make a reservation or call 800-654-2200
Should the Senate flip, you can be sure that the Protecting Right to Organize (PRO) Act, a wish list of policies supported by organized labor, will become a serious threat to merit shop electrical contractors.
IEC needs to make sure PRIDE PAC does its part to support candidates that understand the merit shop and support pro-business policies.
Acquiring work is arguably one of the most important functions in a construction business. Without a consistent source of revenue, there is no company. If the Estimating Department is not set up to succeed, it can’t perform its vital role in creating new revenue. Read More
email@example.com or use this form. Don’t forget to check our list of available workers in our Dropbox – it’s updated every Wednesday! Contact Delast.Muhammad@iecatlantaga.org for login credentials.
Got a job in another state and need to network with another IEC member for workforce needs? We’ve got you covered there as well. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.